Any business needs to face the challenge that consumers select their company for satisfying some needs instead of choosing their competitors. Here, I would like to tell you that SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and PPC (Pay-Per-Click) are not the sole ways to increase organic site traffic, but there’s a lot more that can help you in this regard. Let’s find out the other ways to increase the organic traffic of your website!
• Optimize Your Personas – Instead of optimizing your search engines, you should optimize for your personas. You should know your readers and act accordingly. The creation of quality educational content can assist you to get connected with your ideal buyers. The SEO of your website will automatically increase in this way. I have done it by myself and got an outstanding increase in my organic keyword ranking. So, if we optimize just for the search engine, it will not be useful.
• Blog Away – Another way that helped me a lot is blogging. Yes, it may serve as one of the best ways to increase the organic traffic of your website. When I have used this method, I got to know that blogging helps in creating optimized and helpful content. Hence, you should write good and quality content as compared to spam, poorly-written, and cheap content.
• Plug Into The Blogosphere – You may be astonished about the term blogosphere. Well, it is a reciprocal system that allows getting the link of other credible website or blog. What to do to complete this process?? All that requires is read, comment and link to the blogs and websites of other people. I used to connect with the websites operating in my market area.
• Use Long Tail Keywords – The use of long tail keywords is very effective in targeting organic traffic. Using this method, I just don’t go with the keywords that are most famous in the market. Use keywords that are related to your service or product. Using such a keyword system allows to boost your content in the search engine as well as assist your ultimate customers to reach you.
• Get Your Meta Down – Three basic ingredients for the success and optimization of any blog or website include meta titles, description, and URL. Yoast SEO Plugin is one of the best plugins in this regard and I am using it to optimize my pages.
• Create Quality Content Regularly – You may have known the notion ‘content is king’. It reveals the importance of content. I used to create quality content and publish it more often on my website. More publishing of the quality content allows you to get more opportunities for achieving organic traffic.
• Utilize Internal Links – Using internal linking is another good way to boost organic site traffic. You can link the content of your website with other blog posts and articles of your websites. I also do the same and it does wonders. It guides my visitors to find relevant content to their search. Also, it helps my visitors to keep on my website for a long time.
• Encourage Incoming Links – Google always highlights the incoming links to your website specifically when these links are from trustworthy websites. To attain this goal, I encouraged my partners, family members, friendly fellow bloggers, friends, and clients to link to my website. Because I know the fact that the more website ranking I get by getting more incoming links.
• Blow Your Own Trumpet – I would like to tell you another amazing secret. Now, you can link to your own content by yourself by using StumbleUpon, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. But keep in mind, never go for spamming.
• Utilize Social Media – Creating my presence on the social media platforms also helped me in achieving my target goals. All my activities on Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and Facebook, etc. helped me to make my name out. Also, I have added share buttons on social media platforms to my website to make it easy for people to reach out.
• Exploit Metrics – I highly recommend you to install and use some kind of tool that can track your visitors. Google Analytics is the best tool for this purpose.
Eventually, you have to give your customers what they actually want to increase your brand value and organic website.